Members Log inClick here to join as a member
Our advocacy approach is focused on protecting the future sustainability of the retirement village industry. We achieve this through frequent and informed engagement with all levels of Government, media and the community.
We are committed to maintaining free and fair regulatory environments; ensure high quality living for older Australians; and get our message to government about how important retirement villages are in providing accommodation and support to older people.
Our ability to maintain self-regulation and the freedom to operate is as crucial as ever.
Our Policy Agenda
Our opportunities to influence positive policy outcomes exist in:
- Responding to massive population growth and rapid ageing of our community
- Planning sufficient housing to meet long-term demand
- Fostering housing affordability specific to the needs of older Australians
- Fair tax and regulatory reform
- Developing environmentally responsible and positive communities focused on the wellbeing of residents