Members Log inClick here to join as a member
The Retirement Living Council has been formed as the leadership group of the industry to create an even more powerful voice for the industry.
The Retirement Living Council is a division of the Property Council of Australia, which is the leading advocate for Australia’s $600 billion property industry and counts the bulk of the nation’s major investors, property owners and developers among its members.
More than 2000 companies are members of the Property Council, including many retirement village operators and related service providers. These groups represent more than 60,000 residents living in villages today.
Membership of the Property Council is an essential resource for anyone working in the retirement living industry. As a member, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Access to networking opportunities, connecting you to thousands of Property Council members across Australia
- An extensive range of wider professional development courses at special member rates through the Property Council Academy, including retirement living specific training
- Direct representation on key issues affecting the retirement living industry, both nationally through the Retirement Living Council, but also at a state level with local retirement living committees making submissions on the industry’s behalf
- Exclusive access to data and research on the state of the industry
- Information on the latest issues and industry news through regular newsletters, publications and reports
- A listing in the Property Council’s member directory
- Access to specialist industry service and product providers, such as the Retirement Living Council’s corporate partners
A key feature of membership with the Property Council is the immense strength the industry receives at grassroots level. Retirement living committees have been established in each state, which have already had major advocacy wins via better resources and more pathways to key decision makers.
The benefits of membership are available to all staff in member companies and villages. Join the Property Council today.