Members Log inClick here to join as a member
National Retirement Living Summit 2016
The National Retirement Living Summit is coming to Melbourne in 2016 on Monday 28 and Tuesday 29 November at the Grand Hyatt Melbourne.
This year the theme of the Summit is ‘Inspiring Health and Wellbeing’, with a special focus on how you can play a big role in promoting health and wellness to your residents and your teams.
Head to www.retirementlivingsummit.com for all the details. Early bird rate available until 31 August.
2016 keynote speakers:
- Ita Buttrose, media trailblazer, businesswoman and Alzheimer’s Australia ambassador.
- Shannah Kennedy and Lyndall Mitchell, creators of the ‘Masterclass of Wellness’
- Simon Challies, Managing Director, Ryman Healthcare
Other speakers and panellists include:
- Derek McMillan, CEO Independent & Assisted Living, Australian Unity
- Cam Ansell, Managing Director, Ansell Strategic
- Janice Chia, Founder and Managing Director, Ageing Asia
- Diane Jones, Executive Director, PTW Architects
- Tony Massaro, Partner, Financial Advisory, PwC
- Arthur Naoumidis, Chief Executive Officer, DomaCom
- Stuart Nicolson, Chief Executive Officer – Seniors Living, Folkestone
- Anna Learmonth, GM Sales and Legal Administration, Stockland
- Peter Scutt, Founder and Executive Director, Better Caring
- Wina Kung, Executive Manager Positive Ageing, UnitingCare Life Assist
Did you know?
99 per cent of 2015 Summit attendees would recommend a National Retirement Living Summit networking event to a colleague!
If you want to support the retirement living sector and showcase your products and services to more than 400 industry leaders, sponsorship opportunities are now available for the National Retirement Living Summit. Contact Jennifer Roberts on 03 9650 8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.