Members Log inClick here to join as a member
Manager of the Year Award 2016
The purpose of the Manager of the Year award is to recognise the village manager, staff and residents who work towards the ultimate goal of a successful, happy and harmonious village, like Janet Fisher (pictured), the winner of the national award for 2016.
This pinnacle award of the industry identifies the excellence of a distinguished retirement village community.
Nominations can be accepted from any person who has had dealings with eligible entrants. These are exceptional village managers that practice outstanding commitment to their residents.
The Award is judged on :
- The information provided in the online nomination form
- Resident letter of endorsement
- Operator/owner letter of endorsement
- Semi-finalist village visit and interview by the judging panel
The Manager of the Year Award will return in 2017 – more information will be published in early 2017.
- Nominees must be employed by a member of the Property Council of Australia in order to be nominated for this award
- Nomination forms must be completed online, all of the questions must be answered
- There is a maximum length for all answers that cannot be exceeded, make every word count
- Nominations received after the closing date will not be reviewed
The Manager of the Year Award 2016 is proudly sponsored by:
June 14-15, semi-finalists will be selected from those nominated;
June 21-24, judges will interview each of the semi-finalists;
Judges will meet to determine the 2016 winners, to be announced at local Property Council events. The national winner will be announced at the National Retirement Living Summit on 28 November 2016.
If you require any additional information in relation to the Manager of the Year Award, please contact Jennifer Roberts on 03 9650 8300, or email RLAwards@propertycouncil.com.au.
THE WINNERS FOR 2016
NSW/ACT Manager of the Year Award winner –
SA/NT Manager of the Year Award winner –
WA Manager of the Year Award winner –
VIC/TAS and NATIONAL Manager of the Year Award winner –
QLD Manager of the Year Award winner –